Luna East vol. 1 Book Launch + #romanceclass Anniversary
Everyone’s invited to the #romanceclass anniversary party + #LunaEast paperback launch at the AYALA MUSEUM on February 8, Saturday, at 6 PM.
We cannot sell books at the party, but we will display everyone’s #romanceclass books there, and you can pick up your #LunaEast books! You can still purchase them as long as you pay in advance, or outside the museum.
Confirmed guests will be able to get complimentary passes for the museum! The event starts when the museum closes, so if you want your free pass and time to go around, come earlier.
Pre-order the book: http://bit.ly/lunaeastv1
Stories in Volume 1
- Be Creative by Stella Torres
- Senpai’s #1 Fan by Anne Plaza
- Love Lies A’Bleeding by Alyssa Ashley Lucas
- Picture Me Naked by D. R. Lee
- Something Real by Miles Tan
- Wouldn’t Change A Thing by Jayen San Diego
- You Are the Apple of My Eye by Addie Lynn Co
- The Letter by M. Protacio-De Guzman
- Where Do We Go From Here by Jen C. Suguitan
- The Rumor About Me by Kristel S. Villar
- He Loves Me…Not? by Athena Claire Duenas
- Sitting in a Tree by Chrissie Peria
- Yours Is the First Face That I Saw by Ron Lim
- Fifty-Two Weeks by Mina V. Esguerra
Facebook Event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/483662131745597
February 8, 2014
Ground Floor Lobby